Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator position is a generalist role that manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. In this position, you will undertake a wide range of tasks and initiatives which requires you to demonstrate knowledge and experience in all Human Resources functions. As this is the only HR position, we are looking for individuals who can step into a role and have the skills and drive to create and facilitate programs and processes for Athol Murray College of Notre Dame. You will carry out responsibilities for the following functional areas: recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, compensation, policy implementation, employment law compliance, and provides back-up support for payroll. Notre Dame is looking for an individual who is able to build and maintain effective relationships with all staff and able to deliver a trusting and confidential environment.
The essential roles for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the recruitment and talent acquisition process.
- Facilitate the performance management program for all staff.
- On-going management and upkeep of the Policy Manual.
- Managing the benefits and pension administration for all support staff and teachers.
- Leave management for all staff including sick, vacation and leaves of absence.
- Provide on-going Manager coaching and support for all Human Resources initiatives and processes.
- Creating and providing an exceptional onboarding experience for all new staff.
- Offering on-going support and guidance for all staff inquiries.
- Provide payroll back-up support to the Payroll Coordinator.
Candidates must bring education and experience to succeed in this opportunity. We are looking for candidates who have a Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources Management. Candidates need 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources in a generalist capacity. You must demonstrate a good knowledge of Employment and Labour Law. Candidates must have a clean Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector check and valid driver’s license.
We’ve created a list of job competencies that you’re expected to have for this position. These will give you a better sense of what we’re looking for and help you during the interview process. View competencies.
Why you should apply:
- Get involved with a community striving to make a difference in student-athletes lives
- Excellent benefits and comparable market-rate pay
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunity to live in affordable staffing housing in the village
Interested candidates should submit cover letters and resumes, with references, to:
Human Resources Department
Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
P.O. Box 100, Wilcox, Saskatchewan S0G 5E0
Fax (306) 732-4405