Maurice (Mo) Bundon'71
Vice-Chairman and Advisor, The Hill Companies
Class of 1971
Prince Albert, SK
- Vice-Chairman and Advisor, The Hill Companies
- Senior VP & Chief Operating Officer, Harvard Development Inc.
- Vice President of the 1995 Grey Cup Committee
- Executive Vice president to the 2005 Canada Summer Games.
- Co-Founder and Director of One Life Makes A Difference
- Red Cross Humanitarian Award in 2009
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame Chairman of the Board
- Frank Germann Alumnus Volunteer of the Year in 2005
- Athol Murray College Medal of Honour in 2007
“My experience at Notre Dame fostered the essential skills, values and work ethic I needed to complete university studies and, years later, still translates into my business career and community involvement. Living on campus was both memorable and meaningful; I had the opportunity to build strong, respectful and trusting relationships. Most importantly, Notre Dame instilled personal character. In the classroom and sports, Notre Dame taught me how to make well-informed decisions, understand the importance of being flexible, and most importantly, be thankful.”