The Notre Dame community plays a vital role in the success of our Annual Campaign, the Hounds Fund. Contributions to the Annual Campaign allow Notre Dame to achieve excellence in our education. The Hounds Fund not only enhances Notre Dame’s ability to build and sustain a team of gifted faculty and attract a diverse student body, but it also allows the College to allocate resources where they are needed most during the school year.
Some of these resources include:
- Student Bursaries and Financial Aid
- Tutoring Support for the Guided Learning Centre (GLC)
- Student Activities Programming
- Athletic Equipment and Uniforms
- Facilities and Classroom Resources
When you give to the Hounds Fund, you join others in helping to provide an outstanding experience for Notre Dame students. All gifts, no matter the size, are important and participation from the Notre Dame Community is a key factor in our success.