Past President/ Hill Company
1975-1996 (President of Notre Dame)
Regina, SK, Canada
- B.A. (University of Saskatchewan), M.B.A. (Harvard Univeristy), and an honourary doctor of laws in 2005 (University of Regina)
- Distinguished war service with the United States Air Force (1942-1946Busines
- Excelled in business in real estate, broadcasting, oil and gas, and insurance in both Canada and the U.S., notably helping develop Regina, SK’s first private residenyial subdivision & redeveloping the city’s downtown.
- A life-time benefactor to Athol Murray College of Notre Dame, he was the school’s first President
- Awarded the Order of Canada in 1986, the Saskatchewan Order of Merit in 1999, the Canada 125 Medal, the Queen’s Golden Jubilee Medal, and appointed the Knight Commander of the Order of St.Gregory the Great by Pope Benedict XVI.
“Notre Dame wouldn’t have existed without Pere Murray. But it wouldn’t have existed after Pere Murray without my father’s support and orchestration of building the school to where it is today.” ~ Paul HIll