Professor, Carleton University
- Selected in seventh round. No. 100 overall by Los Angeles Kings
- Attended University of Saskatchewan, University of Alberta and Carleton University.
- Retired from hockey to pursue higher education and earned a Ph.D. at Carleton University, where he became a political science and public administration professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration.
- Specializes in Canadian public policy and the environment, and is a leading authority on environmental issues.
- Sustainable energy; sustainable production; institutional and policy innovation for sustainable development; innovation toward low carbon future
- Professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration, and Director of the Carleton Research Unit in Innovation, Science and Environment